Friday, September 2, 2011

People Going to The Dunes Should Check this Post Out!


I think that bumping some of this and riding the dunes would be a perfect combination, but ive personally never ridden the dunes so i may just be blowin dixie here, but check it out!
So Drum and bass is hit and miss for me i like some of it, but not all of it. Usually it has to have that "act like you are running in place" type of feel for me to enjoy it. lol. but here are some. if you think i should put more up then shoot me an email.



This song is soooooo freaking awesome! i have been trying to find this one for a while now and thanks to this post; i did! Def check this out!
Danny Byrd & Zarif- California (Dnb Mix)


Download

Love this song! Epic! Makes me just want to drive really really fast!

Avicii- My Feelings for you (Prototypes Remix)


Download

Danny Byrd- We Can Have It All (Sigma Remix)


Download

Dirtyphonics- The Secret


The Crystal Method Ft. The Heavy-Play For Real (Dirtyphonics Remix)

Download

Grafix- Holding On


Download


No comments:

Post a Comment