Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DJ MITOCHONDRIA!!

okay so here is the deal. seeing as how im going to be at the Pendleton Round Up starting tomorrow through sat, come home pack up all my stuff and then head out to school up in bellingham on sunday im not going to have a lot of time to post new music... soooo to hold you over until i can get back online to post some new stuff i have decided to give you my own mixes... thats right Me (Dj Mitochondria). there are five 10-13 min long mixes so check them out and please leave a comment on what you think...


oh i thought i would fill you in a little on my name and song titles.... so my name is mitochondria and if you are familiar with the cell then you know that the mitochondria makes pretty much all the energy for the body to move/think, etc. so i feel that my mixes pack a lot of energy...
secondly the tracks all have something to do with the order that the track was made and some scientific thing... seeing how i told you about my name and the meaning of it, ill leave you to figure out what each track title is...

enjoy! :)


my first mix ever made.
1^2011 by MiT0ch0nRia

second one.
(2^2)/2=(2/2)*2 by MiT0ch0nRia

third one...
1,2,thr333 by MiT0ch0nRia

fourth one 1'st part i cant find a good mix/transition into the second part.
0.444 4 by MiT0ch0nRia

second part
0.444 4 (cont) by MiT0ch0nRia

1 comment: