Monday, September 5, 2011

JDynasty! Dont Sleep on this Guy!



Today I bring to you a track sent to me from Jordan Dias, JDynasty, a 19 year old rapper hailing from Bristol,CT. He has been writing and preforming his own songs since he was nine years old, but it wasn't until his Senior year in high school that he started taking it all to the next level. All throughout school he would get yelled at for creating beats on his desks and freestyling over them, so he decided to take it to the next level by creating a mixtape entitled "I Hate My Life". He has several projects that he is working on such as getting signed, completing his music video, mixtapes, and headlining a performance which "are promised to be completed by 2012".

His main influences are Tupac, Biggie, and Jay-Z so you know that his tracks are going to replenish the hip-hop name from what it has become today. And I must say his lyrics are Great! they are a lot different than most of the "hip-hop" that you hear on the radio. He talks about real life situations that our generation faces and has great flow to his beats!

This guy is definitely worth a listen.
you can check out his YouTube Channel here or soundcloud
oh and here is his artwork for his upcoming mixtape




JDynasty- Famous


JDynasty- I Never Did That


JDynasty- When I'm Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment