Monday, August 29, 2011

The Deans List!


I am trying to get the deans list to come play a show in bellingham, wa this year when they go on their Pledge To Rage Tour but im having the hardest time. I have tried to contact The Old Foundry  but when they asked how i was affiliated and i said that i was just getting started, so not affiliated, they just never emailed me back. I've tried to go through the school, but its not an AS production. Also the thing that makes it hard is that im down here in Battle Ground, Wa, and all the places i'm trying to schedule are in Bellingham, Wa. so please if you can help in any way let me know by sending me an email to everytimeidiefan88@yahoo.com.

thank you and check out their brand new track Kryptonite Sanity Room after the break. and like them on


Facebook





and get their mixtape here

No comments:

Post a Comment